The Type of Personal Information We Collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
· Personal identifiers, contacts, and characteristics. (name, address and contact details)
. Financial information such as credit card information collected by our payment processors on our behalf.
· IP Address.
· Information about your chosen St. John Lettings service.
· Website user statistics.
· Information related to a third-party authentication identity provider, such as Google Authenticator.
How We Get The Personal Information And Why We Have It
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
· to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
. to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about.
· to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you.
·to notify you about changes to our service.
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting [contact details]
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a vital interest.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
Disclosure Of Your InformationYou agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
How We Store Your Personal InformationYour information is securely stored.
Your Data Protection RightsUnder data protection law, you have rights including:
Your Data Protection Rights -
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification -
You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure -
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing -
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing -
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability -
You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
We are regularly adding new properties to our portfolio. To hear about them first or to make a new enquiry, please get in touch.